dr Marcin BURZEC
legal advisor senior lawyer
Long-time academic at the Faculty of Law, Canon Law and Administration of the John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin. Part-time member of the Self-Government Board of Appeal. Author of tax law publications both in Polish and in other languages. Awarded with a Visegrad Fund scholarship. In 2013 he completed an internship at the Aldo Moro University in Bari.
His interests are focuses on tax law, in particular value added tax, real estate tax, income taxes and administrative law.
Speaks English, Italian, Slovakian and Spanish. Can read in French.
Fan of Central Europe and Italian culture.
- Prepared structures to optimize income tax obligations;
- Prepared solutions minimizing risk with respect to value added tax;
- Handled cases regarding liability of tax-payers and third parties (e.g. management board members, shareholders) for tax obligations;
- Prepared drafts of applications for individual tax interpretations;
- Optimized real estate tax obligations for tax payers acting on the real estate market.